Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
civic,00 celica gt-s
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded a guy for a 94 del sol yesterday that had been wrecked. Im needing a radiator support for it. I've got a 93 hatch I could use the support out of it but will the del sol bumper and headlights mount up to it correctly?

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
Im thinkin the same as ^^^. Pop the front bumpers off and let us know lol Gl

·
Registered
civic,00 celica gt-s
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks and yeah my buddy at a body shop said the part numbers were different guess I just gotta find one somewhere...anybody know some online places to look theres not much here in mississippi for imports. The guy that told me the part numbers were different said it would be like almost 250 for one I know that's a rip they gotta be cheaper than that somewhere.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
sol = S.O.L.

Gotta pay to have a gay car :)
Gay how??

And even tho the othr support don't fit u could make it an have a eg front end conversion on ur del sol.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
EG front end is not so easy.....would need a hood, two fenders and a buch of other stuff to make it work. He's too cheap to buy the correct part what makes you think he'll drop $2000 + finish work for EG nose?

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
He said he had a 93 hatch.. id assume that he has the body parts of it.. but finish work. i guess im giving him too much credit.

·
Registered
^^^^
2,102 Posts
sol = S.O.L.

Gotta pay to have a gay car :)
That made me LOL!! And I drive a gay Del Sol..

Yeah, that conversion is hardcore, man. The fender work alone is insanely hard to do.

·
Registered
civic,00 celica gt-s
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got all the stuff if I wanted to do the eg conversion but I've got f1 fenders and custom front and rear bumpers for the sol plus a drive a 95 coupe im wantin a different look so I am gonna just get the core support for it...and yeah my buddy did/tried the eg conversion himself and I only wish I had kept pics of it to post he finally let someone help and it looks good now im no body man though so ill leave it to the pros for the major stuff...the reason im tryin to go cheap though is cause I've got 4 cars that im doing projects on and the sol wasn't the main one until I got the new turbo in. As far as the 250 goes im not cheap but im not stupid either that's a rip. The dealership is cheaper than that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts