Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
yeah, 92-95 civic h/b and coupe. no issues mounting it. i used 2" screws since the bolt holes wont like up. but it fits perfect, zero cutting or bending. i can take pics when i get home if you like. it took 5 minutes to mount it without taking the bumper off...

·
Registered
1993 Honda delSol Si
232 Posts
A lot of the guys on SolSociety say you gotta heat up the middle part of the lip, and kind of "extend it" while its warmed up because the lip is not wide enough to go around both wheel wells..

K

·
0 Posts
My younger brother is using the 99 si lip. Fit perfect but there are two gap where it curve into the both side mount. Can't see it unless you are close enough and looking from the top. I don't think EG lip will fit into del sol unless you extend it longer. I try putting my civic type R on it and it was short. Might fit perfect if it was longer.

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
StealthSol said:
A lot of the guys on SolSociety say you gotta heat up the middle part of the lip, and kind of "extend it" while its warmed up because the lip is not wide enough to go around both wheel wells..
wtf? absolutely, positively not. it isnt a tight fit, it's not an off fit. it fits exactly... bunch a tards.... here, im taking pics now... give me a minute..

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
okay, here they are. it took me almost a whopping 10 minutes to put the lip on myself. i jacked up the car and screwed it on with drywall screws, about hmmm maybe 12 of them. it's exactly on the paint/no paint line. i have driven to santa barbara (about 130 miles away) with it on since at about 90mph and it doesnt budge. got it off a friends 92 h/b.

totally hope this helps man... i will even help you put it on for you man if you live near socal. i need 12 drywall screws and 10 minutes of your time. :hammer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts