Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find the answer any where. Will the Civic struts work on a 97 Del Sol? I noticed a $100 price difference on the same brand of 3 point upper front strut. Del Sol parts are usually more expensive than Civic parts. Will all the struts work from the civic. And what years and submodels should I be looking for? Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
You need to search a better place. I found the answer on Autozone's web site. It looks like most of the 92-95 civic shocks and struts will fit, but not all the civics from the same year as your sol will. Search on and see what you can find.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whoshot, thank you for your response. Its much appreciated. I will try that.

Transzex, yes I an obviously aware that the del sol is a 5th gen civic. I am more wondering what civic chassis is technically sits on. And if the strut mounts even line up without having to raisr the vehicle at an odd angle to get it on.

·
Registered
237 Posts
It's on the 5th gen chassis, so everything will move over from a 92-95 (or 94-01 Integra too)

Are you looking for new shocks or a tower bar? Your comment (3 point upper strut) leads me to think the latter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts