Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, well i found a used dc5 itr axleback, but still no specs on the inlet diameter. anyone happen to know what it is? and would you pay $100 for one?

·
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!
Civic
2,875 Posts
ok, well i found a used dc5 itr axleback, but still no specs on the inlet diameter. anyone happen to know what it is? and would you pay $100 for one?
They are pretty much the same damn thing, theres not gonna be any noticeable difference between the two. I wouldnt ever put one of those things on and if you have ever picked one up you will know why. Its like youre smuggling small cubans (sorry ed) in your muffler. they sound good tho. goodluck

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just want to make my exhaust quieter and have more of a "stock" look....and figured the d25 itr muffler would be the best oem muffler to use...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dude I have a 2006 RSX Type S Muffler and its the shit nice and quite and no attention from the cops and when I step on it it Sounds nice but I heard the DC5 ITR is better and for a $100 bucks that a flippin steal!! My cost $120 but it came with the b-pipe too...Dude I say get it u wont be dissapointed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts