Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 civic hatch with a d16z6 swap (auto to manual conversion) I purchased 94 up integra front spindles/brakes. I replaced the lower ball joints and replaced the wheel bearings and studs (also swaped the brake master and booster from the same integra). my question is what axles do I used because I have new d-series axles and it doesn't seem to be seating properly, I can not get the axle nut to tighten flush and this is on both sides or could I be am using the wrong hub (using the hubs from the integra)? any help would be greatly appreciated....

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Got this from a thread by searching, because I couldn't remember my self.....

ALL 94-01 Integra's w/ABS including Type-R use knuckle p/n's 51210-SR3-N10 and 51215-SR3-N10. These are the same p/n's for 92-95 Civic's w/ABS(some models in 94-95 had ABS parts without ABS). For the Integra RS and Civic Ex w/o ABS the knuckle p/n's are 51210-SR3-N00 and 51215-SR3-N00, these are physically the same as size and shape as the other knuckles just without the holes drilled for the ABS speed sensor.

For a good upgrade for the rear use 02-06 Civic Si(EP3) caliper bracket mounts, 02-05 EP3/RSX brake pads, stock Civic/Integra rear calipers, and 02-05 EP3 rear rotors.

Don't think it is the knuckles themselves. Bearings installed correctly?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a shop press the bearing for me. it like the part of the axle that goes threw the hub is like a 1/4 inch short. ill post a picture when I get off work, since I am unable to drive the car right now.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
I have the same set up and had no problems. Pics might help us help you.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Make sure you get the back of the hub too.

Are you sure it is a 92-95 set of axles and not 88-91? Those are shorter. Let us know homie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts