Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just wondering if anyone has tried the dc intakes or not.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, found a honda parts dealer that was getting rid of its inventory, got the full cold air system for $40 shipped :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone else got any input, just curious, want to know as much as possible, since the series is discontinued since aem bought dc sports, not to much as far as ratings and dyno sheets.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, thats the one sqad, any other info? i am goin pick it up on friday

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
crazy, i have a k&n short ram on now, but at 40 bux for a ful cold air system brand new with filter, i could not pass it up. will be interesting to contrast the two, i will have to do before and after sound clips.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SWEET!!!!!! :shocked:

that was exactly what i was lookin for thanks transzex, was it the short ram or the full cai?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
oh, you were saying go with the aem cai or injen, sorry, thought you were saying it was comparable....

well, i got this for 40, so i will give it a shot, but i have used aem and was not impressed too much, but then again, it might have been the filter, but we will see

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
installed finally

well i installed the intake, took a whole but 15 minutes. it is actually not as loud as i thought it would be based off of what everyone told me. what i have noticed so far is a pretty even spread of power, with an especially nice addition to my top end which is where i needed it most, hopefully i will see some impressive numbers when i go to the dyno, i am in the process of tryin to secure a jdm d15b cam for my cam compare. but so far, the dac cold air gets :TU: :TU:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks, it is pretty damn clean, i will post pics up tomorrow, have to wait till the light of day to get a good shot.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry it took so long everyone and forgive the dirty engine pics but here are two i snapped of the bay with the dc inside, i have to say it is definately a drastic improvement over the short ram i had!!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, gotta love the logo lol.....

but after i get the car repainted i will be postin some total shots in the showcase.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts