Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
i use turboedit 3.1.7+

RTP is the ability to make changes to your maps with an ostrich/emulator

datalogging is the ability to see what your motor is doing in real time via the ECUs outputs

·
Black Dynamite
1991 HONDA Civic
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i use turboedit 3.1.7+

RTP is the ability to make changes to your maps with an ostrich/emulator

datalogging is the ability to see what your motor is doing in real time via the ECUs outputs
I have a laptop so I would like to datalog. Would this be just as good as using a wb02?

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts
it would be better, you can see ignition timing/throttle position/intake air temps, ect..

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts
also, ask keto on what he does. Granted he has obd-1, but the principals are still the same.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
I have a laptop so I would like to datalog. Would this be just as good as using a wb02?
you need both in my opinion.

i have my lc-1 scaled into my ECU so i can datalog my WB and the rest of the parameters. (with 1 wire)

you can use the LC1 software to do the same thing but ive never tried.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
Damn out of nowhere Danz has been shellin out all kinds of info. I've learned almost as much from you as I've learned from Boosted-ED-804. And he's taught me a shit-ton. Rep.

Reactions: FarmerD

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
RTP is no more. A new program/software is gonna come out named .... shit I forgot, hold on LOL

EDIT: Demon

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
Yeah I was talking to Chris about that a few weeks back. I was ready to buy my RTP board and he said they're not available for sale anymore. I was like WTF?????

It's not the Moates Deamon is it?

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Yeah I was talking to Chris about that a few weeks back. I was ready to buy my RTP board and he said they're not available for sale anymore. I was like WTF?????

It's not the Moates Deamon is it?
I really don't know. My brother was gonna buy it as well and that is exactly what Chris told my brother. Didn't give much info on it though.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
Yeah, he told me to wait about 3 months. I'm too impatient fopr that shit. And whatever it is it better be compatible with the tunerview 2 I just bought or I'll shit a chicken!!!

Reactions: Boosted-EH-804

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
RTP just means real time programming. i do it with turboedit and my ostrich via a usb cable. i can make changes to my fuel and timing maps, and anything else turboedit lets me change.

i will soon be doing it with my ostrich and eCtune. Woo hoo. PS, eCtune has amazing customer service.

there is Neptune RTP but thats a whole EMS. (kinda like eCtune but Neptune doesnt need an ostrich, it has a built in emulator)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Nope guys the RTP is back but Im interested in this demon and Danz I will be talking to you buddy about hooking my LC-1 into my ecu I will be getting a tuner view this week or next maybe
Should do a write up on that when you see how its all hooked up. I was looking at mine LC 1 and am clueless yet on how to hook it up to my hondata.

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Nope guys the RTP is back but Im interested in this demon and Danz I will be talking to you buddy about hooking my LC-1 into my ecu I will be getting a tuner view this week or next maybe
LIES!!!!! Show me sir :3dbiggrin:

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
I'd love to see who is still selling RTP boards.

And danz I'll have to hit you up on the wiring for the LC-1 as well. Things are finally coming together for me. Just need a form of RTP and my LC-1 and I get to go digging under the hood once more.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts