Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 maybe 94 coupe
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have p06 modded to run vtec, Bluetooth on the 4 pin header and a zif socket.

I'm running an android app to have essentially a digital dash but I can't find any major data like from an aldl stream on gm (I'm using moates gear)

Is the extreme hulog gonna give more info or is honda obd1 datalogging limited to what is displayed in tunerview?

Also based on obd1 gm experience im wildly assuming using a Bluetooth dongle to datalog via hulog will either not work, or only works with certain dongles.

Anyone have experiences?

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
there's a bluetooth android app around that works with the honda datalogging interface, if you search around the forum you can find it

·
Registered
93 maybe 94 coupe
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tunerview in Google play is free but plugins are 4.99 each for Honda's, neptune, crome, etc.

So far I'm unable to get full sensor data, it's looking like more of a digital dash app.

I'm used to seeing actual data. I diagnosed a shorted ecu on a trooper (gm ecu) by seeing voltage on the o2 circuit even though it was physically removed from the vehicle, via winaldl and a moates aldl adapter. Tunerview would not have helped. (Unless I'm an ass and just not figuring out the app correctly)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts