101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
case:

d16z6
p28 ecu chipped (mugen map)
crome free
freelog

prob:

when i click start logging in freelog, non of the given values are correct.
speedo will give 128 mph while car is standing still.
error 75 keep coming up......
laptop will display bleuscreen after some error.
laptop will connect to the ecu without any probs.

Q??

what would cause this ??
do i need some settings arangement for my setup??

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
instead of starting a new thread, in order for me to datalog, i would need what exactly... im running crome gold, so i know i would need to purchase crome, but as far as datalogging, i would need the cable, of course crome, and then what..??

thanks

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
(mugen map) If you did not reburn the chip with crome. Freelog will not work on mugen maps. You can export the mugen tables put them on a p30 base removechesum and rtp/dataloging it should work.

I have used 1.5 with freelog. You have to go into setting and change the data command to 1.5 setting.

pgmfi.org • Login Dont know why thay call is crome 2.0??

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
instead of starting a new thread, in order for me to datalog, i would need what exactly... im running crome gold, so i know i would need to purchase crome, but as far as datalogging, i would need the cable, of course crome, and then what..??

thanks
Crome pro if you are using a gold bin. + hulog. If you want to tune, romulator wideband o2 sensor, dyno time......... Go to moates.net

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
Crome pro if you are using a gold bin. + hulog. If you want to tune, romulator wideband o2 sensor, dyno time......... Go to moates.net
thanks, already have the wideband, so pretty much just buy the crome pro, hulog, and romulator if i want to change some settings while at the track, car is already dyno tuned

1 - 15 of 15 Posts