Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just like the title says......well i bought a eg 92 hatch and i didnt notice anything wrong with the car...then that night i took it for a spin at night and i didnt have any dash lights...i checked all the fuses and there all good.... i have see in a few forums that it might be the light dimmer??? is that commen for the light dimmer to go out??? please help all comments are welcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent done that but the blinkers work gas gauge and the heat gauge works too.....ill take it off this week end and take a look

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
is the dimmer, my hatch was the same way when i got it

·
Registered
72 Posts
thats the exact same thing with my 92 eg i just bought....how do you replace the dimmer? can you just go pull a switch from a junkyard or something?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i havent gone to the junkk yard since its been rainning...but its really hard to find a civic in the junk yards..here in riverside ca.....everyone is looking for these parts.....i might go today it looks clear this morning.....and take a look

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they work!!

thanks guys i just got back from the junk yard well 2 of them cause i couldnt find the dimmer switch any who i found 2 of them at the second junk yard well and i installed it and it work my dash lights turned on....thanks everyone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts