Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i swapped my EX cluster out for a GSR cluster....i had to cut the harness and what not....everything worked fine until i decided to go back ot the EX cluster....i put all the wires back together and whatnot.....it was working great until i installed a set of glow gauges, ever since then my dash lights, gauge lights, and the lights on the heater controls went dead....i checked all fuses and all that good stuff....don't know what the problem is, i mean i have a set of glow gauges to see my cluster, but it would be nice to see my heater contorls at night

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
sounds like a blown fuse

·
Trade Me Your Car Please ...I Am The Master Of Fli
600 Posts
my cluster wont even light up? i have the stock cluster and checked all the fuses but it just doesnt wanna work.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
that happend to me before.Stock ex and all the sudden the cluster lights just quit.I hit the dash 1 hard time and they turned back on and it never happend again for over a year

sorry I'm not much help

·
Registered
225 Posts
i just did had the exact same problem on mine. i replaced the stock lights with some red ones. It all went out and nothing lit up anymore, so i checked the fuses and that fixed it, so try and look threw them again maybe u missed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts