Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
91 civic hb
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what console will fit in the 91 hatch i want an armrest and possibly an arm rest and a compartment is there anything thatll fit right in?? will the crx cd player and shifter surroundings bolt right up with out mods??

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
94-01 integra lower console and armrest. I had that setup in my 91 hatch. I had the type r armrest delete though. Thanks for spelling console right btw :td:

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
my spelling is halfway decent do u know where to get one cheap and does it have the cup holders
I wasn't saying anything negative, seems like everyone always spells it counsle or w/e lol.. yes it has cupholders. I got the lower section on ebay for like 50 bucks, and the armrest delete on ebay for like 40. All you have to do is dissasemble your civic radio surround at the bottom and slide the integra console into it.

i like how that looks
thanks, i miss my hatch :(

·
Registered
91 civic hb
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wasnt sayin u were u dad me thinkin it was wrong lol but thanks for the help ill need to get one of those im tired of spillin my mt dew all in between my seats and havin no armrest

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts

·
Registered
96 civic coupe d16y7
262 Posts
95 that is a phat setup,wish i could do that in my coupe :( u older guys get all the goods

·
Registered
91 civic hb
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok so i went andgot the lower console out of a 4 door integra pretty sure it was definately between the right years and it wasnt even close to fitting any help??

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
post a pic of what you got.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
do you have the mid section of your dash out?

·
Registered
91 civic hb
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea and the bolt holes arent even close to lining up and aslo the length of the console isnt right it doesnt reach to the holes by the e brake

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
yeah you have to put two sheet metal screws for that. Have you removed the ashtray/lighter section of the mid dash? the lower part. It actually splits from the radio/ac portion. It's screwed together.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
it was just for a 94-01 integra

yeah you have to put two sheet metal screws for the armrest section. Have you removed the ashtray/lighter section of the mid dash? the lower part. It actually splits from the radio/ac portion. It's screwed together.

·
Registered
91 civic hb
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i did that and the bolt holes for those two pieces dont fit either say if i put just the two pieces together buty not connect it to the car yet those holes dont match in the back or up top

1 - 20 of 26 Posts