Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, it's not a D but still going in a car that had a D.

90 Teg LS B18 and Manual trans going in to 92-95 Civic.

Is it a safe assumption that the pedal assembly will work in a 92-95 platform?

I plan on keeping the whole cable clutch setup. I know the hydro clutch conversion is a option but since I have a whole donar car this makes life easyer.

And in case the car this goes in to is an auto I searched and got all the wiring info I need =-)

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Oh lordy...

You CAN run a cable B-Series trans in a hydro car and vice-versa, the mounts are pretty much the same and there are plenty of mount kits out there.

What he cares about is the pedal assembly, that's it. I don't, unfortunately, have the answer.

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh lordy...

You CAN run a cable B-Series trans in a hydro car and vice-versa, the mounts are pretty much the same and there are plenty of mount kits out there.

What he cares about is the pedal assembly, that's it. I don't, unfortunately, have the answer.

Werd, belive it or not I like the feel of a cableclutch better than a hydro. As I stated, if I ever feel so inclined to go hydro I have a few websites stored + the power of google.com =-)

Guess I'll find out when I start on the project. Unless anyone else knows

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Werd, belive it or not I like the feel of a cableclutch better than a hydro. As I stated, if I ever feel so inclined to go hydro I have a few websites stored + the power of google.com =-)

Guess I'll find out when I start on the project. Unless anyone else knows
need to swap the hydro clutch assembely for the cable clutch assembely... the clutch cable has its own brackets

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
hydro slave works the cable clutch arm, wish I would have saved the prototype pics from 6 years ago.......

don't forget the clucth discs are different

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
need to swap the hydro clutch assembely for the cable clutch assembely... the clutch cable has its own brackets
You know re-reading the thread I forgot to mention that this is a b-swap AND a auto- 5-speed conversion.

That's why I asked if the 91 integra pedal set will bolt in to the Del Sol.

BTW, friend started ordering my build parts (trading the supra with questionable motor for all this)

11.5:1 Compression pistons
New rods
Cometic HG
All new gaskets
Timing belt and tensioner + water pump
Piston rings
stage 1 street clutch set
ARP head studs

+ his wrecked integra =-D

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
I posted a Tech Help thread in my local board, which is full of B-Series guys.

Hopefully one of them knows. :TU:

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
The pedal style of each is completely different. On the DA (and EF's), the pedals are all one piece, apparently.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts