Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm obviously no mustang fan, but this version peak's my interest. The Roush Trak Pak... I'm a track whore, so anything catered for track use already has my attention, but it looks like Roush did it right! I've seen some fast mustangs on track (I know, I know, but its true!) I'll still pull faster times in my Civic though.

Check it out: http://webridestv.com/movie_v3.aspx?movieid=277

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
I likey!! I'm honestly a BIG fan of the new look, I like the nostalgia look! Never driven one EVER though so I can't talk about it performance wise.

·
Registered
399 Posts
that is a nice looking car...i saw a stage 3 last night...needless to say i had to wipe the drool from my chin

my friend has a 06 gt...i have been in it and holy crap it is nice, i don't think i would buy one...but beat on someone elses would be fun

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
You can build up the suspension on those things really well.

Mustangs can be awesome cars, much better than the camero, but most mustang owners are "Duuurr, it's got a v8, duuurr." They don't get the love they deserve.

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
I still want to find a Hertz that has the GT350H. That thing is badass!!!

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
ill actually admit that car looks fun as hell, the new mustangs are nice, but i agree with Haysoos, too many mustang owners only care that it has a V8, so they think they are king, but get them on a track and they will get dominated, but that Track Pack looks sick :TU:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looks nice but I would imagine the price tag would make it disgusting. For prolly the 65K it cost for that car, I could buid a Honda for half that and tear that Mustang alive.

·
Registered
121 Posts
the price tag is probably sick, but im not hating its a nice car.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea, for the price, you can build much faster cars, or just get an Exige or Exige S.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
meh, looks big and heavy

plenty of better track cars out there for the money

Can't wait till my EK is off blocks and ready for some racing... must... smoke... dangr's!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Last roush I saw on the track spit out a piston or two, it wasn't pretty. So sad.

I wouldn't mind a new GT (or that trakpak o_O drool) for a weekend car even if it is a Ford.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
its cool...

i wouldn't chase it down the freeway for a better look at it or anything...

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts