Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know who EITHER of these pompous fucks are, I hear one was a brady and another was on survivor.

BUT WHO CARES, Here's a link to a video of the event.

One more link, then my thoughts:
Heres the first post about it, saying Danny my face felony charges for it. It also shows Johnny's bitch ass getting in an ambulance in the video.

MY THOUGHTS:

This guy Johnny is the definition of a god damned pussy. If you watch the video in the second link, he's got a bloddy nose and maybe a black eye. AND HE'S FUCKING HIDING, LIKE A LITTLE BABY BITCH BOY. He wouldn't even walk unless that dude was hiding him with his jacket. You know the guy was like "Ok, I'll hold my jacket out so they won't take pictures of you being THE BIGGEST FUCKING PUSSY ALIVE".

Seriously, I cannot believe this guy is acting like such a fucking wuss, YOU WERE ON SURVIVOR FFS. So from here on out, fuck survivor, that shit is so easy a little baby like johnny whoever-the-fuck-he is can do it. My g/fs 5 year old son isn't that big of a cry baby. I would say he has a vagina, but thats seriously an insult to all the women that would have done the rightful thing and just punch Danny in his fat face right after standing up.

FUCK.

·
Registered
399 Posts
that is funny as hell

danny was a partige (how ever you spell it), and a radio host...at least here in chicago a while ago. johnny pulled the funniest/meanest prank off on survior with his friend saying that johnnys grandma died, and everyone fell for it...

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still can't get over how much of a sissy he is.

·
Registered
264 Posts
He asked for it, Bonaduce is a raging alky and Johhny is just a pussy that became a small time celeb because of his gay ass stint on survivor. I like Danny, he's a character. What the fuck was johhny thinking jumping on danny, of ALL people and trying to face fuck? He's lucky he didn't throw his ass on his back and put his boot in his mouth.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He asked for it, And what guy goes and jumps into another man. He got what was coming to him. LOL!!!
EXACTLY what I was thinking. WHO DOES THAT?!

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
agreed, Johnny should stop being such a little bitch and be lucky all he got from that was minor facial injuries, hell he could have landed wrong and snapped his neck

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
wouldnt that be sexual harrassment or a lude act on danny bonaduce?

go danny!

·
Banned
3,673 Posts
he is on the adam corolla show on 97.1...dude is berzerkers...ex drunk chainsmokin five ft 4 red headed maniac..he smokes while he runs on the treadmill..thats the shit

·
Registered
95 Civic EX
885 Posts
lmao, good find.

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
that fucking douche bag deserved it, if another man did that to me i would beat his ass until he stopped moving...

little fucking lying ass pussy, if you can't stand the heat, dont get near the fire.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's all Jonny's fault, danny fuckin regulated on his ass cause he deserved it. Some guy jumps on me and starts humping, he's getting more than tossed, I would have given him a reason to need an ambulance...

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that fucking douche bag deserved it, if another man did that to me i would beat his ass until he stopped moving...

little fucking lying ass pussy, if you can't stand the heat, dont get near the fire.
Fucking A. :TU: No way you are WALKING away from me after doing that...

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Yes survivor is for pussies. I happened to catch a glimpse of it the other night and saw this anorexic chick trying to swing a sword and I was ROFLMFAO!! Is this shit for real? I think NOT!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts