ok, i swapped my d15b7 in my 93 coupe for a d16z6, which has the map mounted on the throttle body, where the d15 has it on the firewall... the z6 engine harness has the plug for the map sensor, the b7 firewall harness has a plug for the map sensor. i have been getting cel 3 and cel 5 back and forth swapping the throttlebodies and plug around in every possible way i can come up with to ditch this cel. i hooked up the vacuum correctly when i had it on the firewall, and all sorts of nonsense. i don't think this cel is directly related to map itself, but for the life of me, i can't figure out what is wrong. i've tried disabling it in uberdata and crome, i've tried running check valves to it in case it was seeing boost...