Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Coupe
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ever since I started tinkering with my car, my dad has been looking for either a CRX or an early 90's civic hatchback. He wanted something clean, completely stock and stone cold reliable. After looking at many heaps of junk, he found one today for a great price! $1700 and it was owned by a Japanese lady who was the second owner. I have to say, it's by FAR the cleanest '89 DX hatchback I have ever laid my eyes on inside and out. It's completely original with only 1 small dent and a small patch of oxidation on the hood. I'm not sure who is more excited, him, or I. Anyway, just thought I'd share that we added another Honda to the family. :popcorn:

Those are MSW wheels made by O.Z. I believe. Does anyone know the name of them? I googled MSW 6 spoke and I could not find them. Anyway, he just wants a clean commuter so no upgrades :(

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
damn that's clean!

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I need interior shots for me to finish, hurry its already half a stack of nickles......

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ill trade him my American Racing 15 inch wheels and new tires for those wheels and tires!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts