Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone.

We will now be Carrying D2 racing suspensions.
We will bring their Coil over line for Street, Drag and drift as well as their Lowering Springs..

We will be offering a special group buy price for the next 2 weeks. Pricing will start at 30% off retail for the first 5 members/orders. 35% off for 5-9 orders and 40% off for 10 -14 orders.

If we get to 15 orders in the 2 week period we will increase the % for huge savings on a D2 racing suspension..

Full Coilover systems:

D2 RS Colovers (Street)

The RS coilover system is a 36 way damper and rebound adjustable monotube full coilover system. The setup has separate height and pre load adjustments allowing for optimal adjustment and allowing full strut travel at all times along with pillowball upper mounts or top mounts*. Mounts are constructed of 6061 powder coated aluminum. Threads are teflon coated to prevent rust. Rebuildable and serviceable in the US.

* on most applications

Available applications for: Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo

D2 Drag Coilovers:

D2 Racing Drag suspension kits greatly reduce your 1/4 mile time by offering increased traction properties through the use of drag specific dampening and spring rates while still retaining 36 ways of adjustment.

Available applications for: Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Toyota,

D2 Racing Drift Coilovers

D2 Racing Drift suspension kits provide specially designed mounts, helper springs, and drift spec spring rates and with matched dampening. Inverted monotube strut design, 36 way adjustment and 55mm piston (for MacPherson applications) combine to give you the ultimate control over your drift.

Available applications for: Acura, BMW, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Toyota

Lowering springs: Retails $150 -200 depending application

D2 PRO lowering springs optimize and improving handling characteristics and offer a reduction in ride height while maintaining exceptional ride quality through a progressive rate spring. All of our springs come with a lifetime warranty and are manufactured of 55 chrome silicon steel in an ISO 9001 and TUV approved facility.

Available applications for: Acura, Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen

Group buy will end October 15 of 2010

Payments accepted: Cash, Credit cards (Visa/MC), Paypal (add 3% additional), Checks & Money Orders.

D2 Group buy list;
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
how much for the street coilovers for a crx shipped to 93223? do you guys carry the 88 version with the different shock mounting? or just the 89-91 for the crx

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much for the street coilovers for a crx shipped to 93223? do you guys carry the 88 version with the different shock mounting? or just the 89-91 for the crx
I can ask but so far its the 88-91 version..
Retail is $1250

With 1-4 buyers (30% off)---> $875
With 5-9 buyers (35%)---> $812.50
with 10-14 buyers (40%)---> $750

·
Registered
civic
2,211 Posts
holy shit. mani'dlove to have this set up again. had the D2 street setup in my last ej1 and it was so freakin nice. man nvm nice wasnt the word for it.

i'm down as long as i gets good discount. aka 10 to 14 buyers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts