Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I was just curious if anyone had the wiring diagram for the pgm fi harness that the relays plug into. I am main focused on the relay that deals with the crank sensor. I have a 12 Volt constant white/black wire feeding power to the relay coil and I have a white/black 12 Volt constant that I believe should go to the 30 pin on the relay just trying to make sure the wiring is correct... Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The fuel side is working fine. I am interested in a wiring diagram for the pgm fi relay harness. The actual blue plastic piece that holds the relay. I am just trying to confirm wire color and placement for the relay that handles communication with the crank shaft position sensor.. there is 4 wires that go to the relay... 2 that have constant 12 volts (white/black) and one that is a ground signal from the ECU to activate the relay (red/yellow) and one that is yellow/black that goes to the crank sensor. Just want to confirm that all my wires are in the proper spot. Can anyone tell me proper pin location for these wires?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts