Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a another motor D15b7 i was thinking will a D17 head work on my d15b7 block the reason why i asked is beacuse my next door neigbor wecked his 4 door civc really bad and now wants to part out with it so is it possilbe

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
no. Just simply no. The 7th gen cars are by far the worst civics ever made. Cheap intake manifold, lack of performance options, dislike of boos, shitty tuning. its all not there. Maybe it has a good amount of tuning options but is overshadowed by the vast amount for the previous models.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Yes you only have to move won stud hole. The car would be alright if it came with a more tunable base ecu not obd3 or whatever it is, a fuel return and a horizontal intake manifold.

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
the D17 was redone different all around top to bottom, nothing is the same not even the head or manifold i agree is the shittest displacement engine honda made so far i doubt they wanted power of them!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.