Honda D Series Forum banner

D16z6/y8 Dual Valve Springs to bye?

7K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Techtrancer 
#1 · (Edited)
D16z6/y8 Dual Valve Springs to buy ?

i search for D16 Dual Valve Springs ore other to use them with an crower D16Z6 Stager 3 Camshaft wich works from 1000-8000+ RPM

does anybody knows where to buy some?

#5 · (Edited)
do you think the are good for an crower D16 stage 3 camshaft?

because skunk2 only sell a stage 1 camshaft

i dont know wich valver springs ore camshaft i should buy to use them with the skunk2 valves & skunk2 mainfold & B16 throttle body on my D14Z2 engin.....

skunk2 ore crower ore this dual springs from blox Blox Racing Dual Valve Spring Set Honda Civic D Series ore maybe other one

skunk2 stage 1 ore crower stage 2/3 camshaft

#6 ·
not to bash you, or give you a hard time:

bye = short form of the word 'goodbye' (bye dude!)

buy= purchase something (i'm going to buy this)

concerning your question, check fjt (a sponsor here) for kms valve springs.

Reactions: Pata
#11 · (Edited)
it is not easy. austria is realy smal and much more peolpe drives an BMW, AUDI, VW,....than an HONDA
less honda racing partys i could buy in austria, baut than it is realy realy expensive
a little bit more things i could buy in germany, but there it is only a little bit cheaper than in austria
in the US there is realy much to buy and realy cheap, but i have to pay much tax :-(

for example: DC Sports 4-1 D16 header :

US ==> 270$ for the item + 130$ for shipping + 100$ tax ..........the seller on ebay wants 130$ for shipping from me, but pay only 75$ for shipping!
Germany ==> ~ 650$ for the item + 40$ for shipping
Austria ==> no shop, who sells DC sports header...only shops who sells replica of the cheap 4-2-1 china header for 280$ ore so

#12 ·
for example: DC Sports 4-1 D16 header :

US ==> 270$ for the item + 130$ for shipping + 100$ tax
Germany ==> ~ 650$ for the item + 40$ for shipping
Austria ==> no shop, who sells DC sports header
WOW Tech! That's Crazy!

No matter what, it is Cheaper for you to buy from the US even with the Crazy Tax you have to pay...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.