Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 civic ex USDM with stock d16z6 motor. I had problems getting the ecu to read 10 lbs of boost but now its good. When I test drove the car it ran fine. Turbo spooled up and everything just perfect. But it then backfired and would not start again. When it cut off i looked at the fuel pressure regluator and it had came off. (It was jb welded on). I now have a new FPR. The car hasnt started since. It has fuel and spark, the timing belt is on and tight, and the car doesn't throw any check engine lights. It turns over fine but just wont start. I checked all fuses and relays and all are working properly. I can hear the fuel pump prime when I cut the ignition on. But where I stopped the car in the road on the test drive there was a big oil spot on the road. I checked the block and no holes or anything. Also when a friend pulled me home i put the transmission in second gear and let go of the clutch. No clinking or abnormal sounds. Set up is airesearch t3-t4 turbo at 10 psi, Turbonetics external wastegate, DSM 450cc injectors with resistor box, chipped p28 ecu with xenocron chipping kit, and a basemap reading the turbo and injectors. I am stuck and dont know what it could be. I am soon pulling the motor to bore and put vitara/eagle pistons and rods in. I am stationed in germany so parts stores and auto shops are out of the question for me. Please ANY suggestions would be any kind of help to me.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
One thread is enough.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.