Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 ex and am looking for around 250-300whp. i'm goin to go with hondata ecu, a t3/t4 turbo. what i need help if finding is piping for the system, intercooler that is small enough to fit uner my bumper but big enough to do the job, and suggestions on sizes for BOV and wastegates. is there anything i'm missing besides a manifold? any input or opions would be great. Or should i just get a kit? sry i'm a noob.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you ever see Bam around town?
thats has nuthin to do with anything i'm asking about. if you have piontless things to say like this guy don't say it. i need to know what i should do asap or before the turbo that was orderd incorrectly to my shop will be sent back. i'm getting a 50% off it :holla: if i by it and it has to be sent back by 3/27. so it would be appreciated if you kept the stuiped comments out.

o and the turbo is brand new outta the box from turbonetics. i just know the owener of the shop. if anyone was wondering why it was so cheap.

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
is the turbo internally gated? i believe it is so youd have to seal the gate to reach your power goals. oil lines? and search around to see what other people have done. homemadeturbo.com <--- check out this site

if its cheap, buy it!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Well no matter what you should buy that turbo if you are getting it for half off. For the intercooler and piping take a look on eBay. For the BOV you will have different opinions. It all comes down to personal taste and things like that. Is the turbo internally gated or is it external?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Between 250-300whp u gonna need arp head studs,rods and pistons.I have (not on the car yet) Johnny racer IC 30x6x2 ic and is goin to fit just fine in my ej1 and it will hold to 350whp and a good tune.

BTW u havent seeing bam around right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts