Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 1998 Honda civic dx d16z6 ..m12 50 ar turbo..little intercooler.. BC springs retainers...arp head studs...greddy BOV Tial wastegate..AEM FPR..turbosmart in cabin boost controller..small screamer pipe off the wastegate flange...I have skunk 2 intake manifold and Pfab turbo manfold .. SS braided return lines.. Omni power 4 bar map sensor..p28 s300 hondata obd 1 I believe...I have no resonator or cat just straight pipe no muffler either.. I get popping sometimes but it doesn't sound like it coming out of wher muffler would be more In the middle of the car...I have some bolt on piece and a lot of welds im scared I have a exhaust leak.. and also my pfab turbo manifold has a tiny crack in it where there is a piece welded on to hold the wastegate that's where the crack is... how can I fix that/? quick weld since its so small or stupid question maybe would brazing or soldering be ok to do or no? I belive the p fab are stainless stell.. also I had to switch some low fuel tables after map sensor.. car is running good but idk I need help and have some questions.. I can datalog and already have a lot of data logs if someone could help look at mine and tell me if im doing good and my engine wont blow up?! I have a AEM wideband hooked up to the something so it works and tells me my AFR but I belive I need to hook it up to my ECU to make tuning the car easier.. please I need opinions and professional help!!! any thought are very aapprciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts