Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i need advice. i have 2 d16z6 engines. im going to pull the d15b2 out of the crx. im going to stick with the d15 transmission onto the d16z6. i have the wiring harness for the stock d16z6. what else do i need. ECU?d16z6 Distributor? any info will help id rather go the plug and play route instead of splicing.

·
Registered
844 Posts
ok i need advice. i have 2 d16z6 engines. im going to pull the d15b2 out of the crx. im going to stick with the d15 transmission onto the d16z6. i have the wiring harness for the stock d16z6. what else do i need. ECU?d16z6 Distributor? any info will help id rather go the plug and play route instead of splicing.
p28 ecu
z6 dizzy
obd 0 to obd1 conversion harness
dpfi to mpfi conversion

if your not afraid to do some splicing a simple search would open a hole new world of ideas on what you wanna do

edit oh and a dizzy adapter harness

·
Registered
476 Posts
***** DIY Sub Forum Rules *****
DIY forum is meant for people doing write-ups and such to give guidance.

• This is not the place for asking HOW to do it. That's what general tech and the other forums in that section are for.
• If you did an install on something, and want to put a write-up about it somewhere, put it here.
• If you have a link to another site with a DIY, do not post it.

If you're asking HOW to put an extra tach on your dash, this is not the place to ask. Rather, you should search in this forum for an existing post pertaining to your problem/project. If one is not found, go to the knowledge factory.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
And why is this not closed yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts