which better with ZC sohc block + d16z6 head Or D16z6 full engine

oh yah iwanna know about ZC sohc block that have PM7 /P29 piston in it
what code of engine is it and what year of engine

thx

·
I got Bit by the Boost Bug
Bmw 528e
1,233 Posts
The sohc Vtec ZC is the japanese version of the d16z6.......just for anyone who didnt know it so a z6 on a sohc vtec ZC wont matter due to its the japanese version of the motor that head came off of.....ok i just picked up the sohc VTEC ZC

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
every week the same ...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
how about SOHC ZC non Vtec ? d16A ?
No its a dohc nonvtec coded dohczc. There is a forum on here and i think that thaey are the same as a usdm d16a1 found in an old integra maybe the av1 integra?
Anyway these are the cars that contain the PM7 pistons to bump up compression.
Hope i helped

·
Registered
26 Posts
z6 and y8 both have their pros and cons, you have to make the call. and the either head will work on the sohc zc stamped that or a d16a6, that is the mini-me swap. zc has better rods and the slugs up the ante in compression like a half a point i think it was...

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,880 Posts
how about SOHC ZC non Vtec ? d16A ?
No its a dohc nonvtec coded dohczc. There is a forum on here and i think that thaey are the same as a usdm d16a1 found in an old integra maybe the av1 integra?
Anyway these are the cars that contain the PM7 pistons to bump up compression.
Hope i helped
they make sohc zc's also.. for the 88-91 obd0 cars.. and zc vtecs for the 92-95 cars

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.