Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my first day at the track with my z6 was a little disapointing. Maybe i had high expectations or sumthin but my best time was 15.7. Although im running and automatic ecu, have an exhaust leak and couldnt luanch for shit i though id atleast pull a 15.2. My mods are headers,b18a throttlebody,test pipe,catback,si trans, short shifter. I also have the wrong throttle cable that wont let me go full throttle. this is in a slightly lightend ef. Anyone have an idea what i should be running with this motor?

N

·
0 Posts
thats about right, maybe a lil better with a good launch.I have an a6 mini me z6 head.I prob run a low 15 to high 14.and your ecu needs to be changed! its a huge difference, I had a ef hatch with an auto ecu and when I changed it, it made a big diff..And yea FIX THAT THROTTLE CABLE!!!

·
Registered
1991 Honda CRX
290 Posts
^^yup^^

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea true its a 91 std hatch with no front or rear bumber supports. Its the lighter of the group. This one was the 4 spd with vynl/leatherish seats. I also had to "make" a throttle body gasket for the b18a and its a lil resreictive so ill have to change that

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
15.7 is about what i would expect that car to run. maybe with a better launch you'll knock off .1 or .2 but i dont see much faster than that unless you're running slicks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts