Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 95 civic ex with the d16z6 and plan on force inducing it, in mind right now I plan on vitara pistons and rods. and I'm planning on putting my own turbo kit together. I have general knowledge but am still very confused on parts I absolutely need and parts that are recommended. My car is completely stock except for cold air intake and a vtec controller that I have set at 3500rpm. My goal for hp is right around 225-250 whp. As far as a turbo goes I was thinking t3/t4 or t3 super 60. As far as spooling goes I would like it to spool around the 3500 range no less then 3000. And as far as my goal for hp I'm not sure how much psi I will need to run I'm guessing right around 12. And as far as parts go what parts will I absolutely need for a goal like this. And I do plan on getting it tuned. Please I know I sound like a noob at this stuff but I have been doing some research but would like a bit more info before I start ordering parts. All info is appreciated!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
you need to do a lot more research man.

i normally help out with people new to boost... but there are already plenty of threads with people asking the same question over and over again.

search man, basicly everything you need to know is in the threads, then come back and ask the questions lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
I'm starting to realize why everyones getting pissed about new people joining this forum and asking questions that have been asked over and over again and begging to be spoon feed...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
i dont want to be a dick, but i answered the same question about a week ago. small search would find it pretty quick...

it would also let him see different set ups, how they spool, how the much power it makes and so on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
841 Posts
I'm starting to realize why everyones getting pissed about new people joining this forum and asking questions that have been asked over and over again and begging to be spoon feed...

at least some people open there eyes and wonders why we get pissed about this shit..

Like seriously why waste your time to make a thread when its already coverd..seriously i just dont understand..if some one can explain that to me ill gladly listen

first off ditch the vtec controler
second off youll have to do your research on what turbos spool when
third off you shouldnt be worring about psi..theres no correct answer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
I'm starting to realize why everyones getting pissed about new people joining this forum and asking questions that have been asked over and over again and begging to be spoon feed...
lol me too...and im even new. :3dtard:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
if your tired of responding to questions that you have already seen / answered, simply do not reply lol. The search function is useful 95% of the time . The other 5 percent of the time people want to get the opinions of real people. He is here asking the question because he doesnt know. he will learn. Be glad you Experts have your cars together already, and remember we all entered the world as noobs! Help peole out if you can it makes the world a nicer place and you feel good.
 

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Joined
·
4,402 Posts
if your tired of responding to questions that you have already seen / answered, simply do not reply lol. The search function is useful 95% of the time . The other 5 percent of the time people want to get the opinions of real people. He is here asking the question because he doesnt know. he will learn. Be glad you Experts have your cars together already, and remember we all entered the world as noobs! Help peole out if you can it makes the world a nicer place and you feel good.
We're not all experts, 95% of the population does not have common sense. The 5% that do have it use the stickies at the tops of forums and the search button ;-)

Sounds like he has the internals. I would suggest starting off with a nice prefab kit like Greddy, Edelbrock, or hit up Go-Autoworks or RC.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top