Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on ppl throw me the best idea for the came for it.I am looking for best bang for buck and not to high of price..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i just got in supertech springs/retainers now i am wanting a agressive cam to rev high and pull the whole way there. i am not sure the zex 59300 will do that so whats the best cam to rev high with ? also the bisi didnt seem to rev real high or is it just me:(

http://bisimoto.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_9_31_33&products_id=68 my ? about this cams is will it work with my new springs and retainers? do i have to have there setup to run it?

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
a 59300 will make good power to probably 8500.. (depending on set-up) how high do you want to rev it..? to the moon??

other than comp/zex and bisi cams, and you dont think they will do you good, i dont know what to tell you

·
Registered
90 civic si
1,536 Posts
sohcs dont make a lot of power high up in the power band typically unless its a very good setup max power is attained from 6500-8000 rpms or in that range..

except the guys who run real big turbos speedfactorys 600hp setup makes power to 9k

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ so what turbo should i be going with? and also no 1 has answered my ?about if the 59300 will work good with my new springs and retainers..

·
Registered
90 civic si
1,536 Posts
^ so what turbo should i be going with? and also no 1 has answered my ?about if the 59300 will work good with my new springs and retainers..
yes your supertech valve springs and retainers will work just fine:yes:

get a stock z6 cam and send it in for a regrind, i have one for cheap :)
rep edit* well i would if i could
^? why would i do that..
a regrind cam can offer the same performance as an after market cam such as bisi's regrind cams:bigok:

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
yes a 59300 would be a great cam of choice.. <----- most popular cam in the dseries world

1 - 20 of 25 Posts