Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up a 92 eg hatch with a d16z6 vtec motor from a ex the rings are shot so it needs to be stripped down. I intend to lightly boost less than 15 psi so I either plan on sleeveing it or leaving it be and weighing my turbo and tune options. Now. I'm new to Honda. But I have some help... My main build car is a Porsche and it requires redicilous tools. So do I need any specialty tools.?

·
Registered
Duramax
29 Posts
Not really.. Ring pliers, and ring compressor. And a good micrometer. Other than that a good socket set. Basic stuff

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha good deal iv got more then I need. On my Porsche you use a 17mm Allen to remove the transaxle plugs. And tripplesquares for the engine and special timing tools. Plus you can add a 0 or 3 to the end of anything money related. Love the price of honda.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So apparently I'm a troll... Cuz I own porsches... And can't afford to blow 10k on a civic thats just a street car gas saver. So yeah people dont believe eh. I'll post pics of changing the wheels on my 07 997 street car.
Putting my 84 944s on the trailer and the gt3 in the shop with a sd20 spray can on the wing and a football if I can find one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts