Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm new to Hondas. I mostly mess with muscle. But I want to build up this ex I just got. And want to do it right. I want to get as much as I can out of her. Also want to turbo it. Just don't know where to start or what to buy. Please give me ideas. Im not gonna switch motors or anything I sticking with the D16z6. So don't tell me to change it. I want to know everything if I should machine it or not if so how much? What internal parts would run good with turbo? Best fuel boosts air boosts? Turbo psi and good turbo? Just everything you got. Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See guest people like you are why everyone hates most of the rice burners. I come here seeking help and knowledge on this cause I'm new to it and want to learn but then I get aholes like you. Who think your so cool but your not. Your probably one of those rich pricks who's mommy bought you a car and you did some mods to it to seem cool. And noticed other people did so you get all mad and whinny cause your not the cool one anymore. Man go fuck off the car world don't need people like you. Were all gearheads and should be happy to help fellow gearheads. Especially when were wanting to learn the other sides stuff. If you came to me wanting to learn muscle, I would help ya. Well not now since you wanna be a ass for no reason. Go some where with your pos hotwheels toy. And d16auto thanks for the help.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
so good luck doing research on your own and not having someone answer all your dumb basic questions

Let me guess your the guy who has made fun of these cars, but now realize you can make them peppy and there super reliable cars and get great gas mileage your jumping on board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts