Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i need some help with a rebuild kit i purchased. it was originally designed around/for a d16y8, but i have a d16z6.

the engine rebuild kit came with with eagle rods, ycp vitara pistons, rod bearings, crank bearings, and piston rings.

are all the bearing and thrust spacers and piston rings the same?
can i use the head gasket for a y8 on my z6?
will it raise my compression

thanks for helping me rewite it

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
i need some help on bearings i bought a engine rebuild kit with eagle rods and ycp vitara pistons rod and crank bearings piston rings for a d16y8 are all the bearing and thrust spacers and piston rings the same i would like to use it also can i use the head gasket for a y8 on my z6 and it will raise my compression a little right
its like you threw up your thought process onto this post. jesus! no one is going to try to decipher a run on paragraph.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
fixed the puke you posted for you...

i need some help with a rebuild kit i purchased. it was originally designed around/for a d16y8, but i have a d16z6.

the engine rebuild kit came with with eagle rods, ycp vitara pistons, rod bearings, crank bearings, and piston rings.

1. are all the bearing and thrust spacers and piston rings the same?
  2. can i use the head gasket for a y8 on my z6?
  3. will it raise my compression?
thank you d-series.org :TU:
since i had to correct your post, i am not going to help. sorry, but i don't feel your going to learn anything from any info i post. more likely, you have your own answers already and will not listen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts