Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok before everyone burned methis is also my first post in the forum I been doing the research and also on the forum search before someone smart guy posted. I bought a civic ek back in 2019 been trying to do a budget project but already is out of hand 馃槀. First the car was a Auto was swapped to a manual D16y8 on the top of the ecu said is a 99-00 keep in mind Im the 1,000 owner of the car so don鈥檛 know what is been done. My question is on 2021 what is can be done to convert the car because right know nowhere on the harness is a wiring for any of the o2 sensor, not even on any of the locations that I look on manuals and over the the internet also the manifold looks like a crx manifold. I buy a new header and stuff but can I put a wide band instead of a o2 with the p28 ecu and harness jumper should be good to go? Or I need something else I don鈥檛 want to be splicing cables or nothing my last option is spend a 1,000 on a damm rywire or wire work harness to fix my issue because all the info that I find is from 2005 to 2014.

BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
doesnt post year of his car. doesn't say what ecu he currently has. doesn't even post pictures of his engine since ya know, it "looks like a crx manifold"

Reactions: robgoof

Registered
Coherent sentences and usage of paragraphs is a great first step.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And the ECU is the P2P I was guessing that everyone here has an idea but guess not. And is the same as the Facebook pages. Thanks anyway for at least trying Moderarators can erease my post and account too apparently I don鈥檛 possess the knowledge either to be here this is why I hate the honda comunity everyone thinks that they are Gods. Sorry for not explaining and give the offerings to the gods!

instant saltiness......

how hard is the world on you? don't want to learn for yourself? want us to do it all for you? lol I thought Texans had thicker skin

bee tee dubs, this is what a crx header looks like

and intake(s)

since you didn't say which "manifold" you were talking about.

"don't go away mad......."

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Isn鈥檛 that I don鈥檛 have thick skin or not is just is the same bullshit on every website I try to look for information but take it as what ever I been trying too but my first mistake was that really on people that just mock everyone but like I said just figured on my own like I鈥檒l been doing thanks for all the help! Sorry for missing the offering again honda gods! Just remember that when you can be on a position that need someone or something remember what do yo do! My mistake for not having the coherent English as all of you here neither!

wut?

youre so entertaining when youre mad. its cute.

find the answer you were looking for? wanna continue with your prissy fit?

Reactions: drtalon123

Registered
Getting pissed off that we cannot read your mind is childish. Fuck off.

And we still dont know the year of your chassis. Which is stopping people from giving a definite answer.

Registered
A simple hey man that鈥檚 prolly not gunna work. Or a 鈥淢ore info to needed to give a better answer鈥. No reason to pounce. I worked at a shop for 5 years in Florida. Not being rude to your customer works a lot better than talking shitty cause the majority of people don鈥檛 know anything about cars. Remember when you started. Jeez

Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
I bought a civic ek back in 2019 been trying to do a budget project but already is out of hand 馃槀.
First the car was a Auto was swapped to a manual .
on the top of the ecu said is a 99-00 keep in mind Im the 1,000 owner of the car so don鈥檛 know what is been done.
My question is on 2021 what is can be done to convert the car because right know nowhere on the harness is a wiring for any of the o2 sensor, not even on any of the locations that I look on manuals and over the the internet ,
also the manifold looks like a crx manifold.
I buy a new header and stuff .
can I put a wide band instead of a o2 with the p28 ecu and harness jumper should be good to go?
I don't get it ..

get a jumper that fits your car/harness run a chipped p28 use a wideband instead of the oem o2 sensor .
you will need some kind of laptop and tuning program to change settings to use the wideband properly.

look at some wiring diagrams again.get to know it if you want to understand it.
probe around your harness with a dvom if you have to.

anyway isn't the o2 plug at the back of the engine .
yes it is i have one and my widband is wired to the plug.

do I spy another tampa dude?

Reactions: drtalon123
1 - 14 of 14 Posts