Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My goal is to reach 300 whp, the only things I have done to this engine is intake, headers, and exhaust. I would like to build this engine on low compression for I can tune 20+ boost psi's while racing and about 15 psi while being daily driven, The car will be daily driven.... I would like some suggestions on what things to do to the engine for I can reach my goal.

·
Registered
618 Posts
. genuine Honda water pump
2. genuine Honda t-belt
3. genuine Honda headgasket
4. genuine Honda intake manifold gasket
5. genuine honda other gaskets in set along w/ o-ring kit
6. JE pistons/Eagle rods---econo billet rods at that
7. full ring set
8. full ARP bolt set
9. wrist pins/locks
10. head job w/ regrind on cam for turbo----3 way valve job,port/polish, valve seals, resurface, and cam regrind
11. clutchmasters lightened flywheel
12. fluidyne radiator
13. UR pulleys including crank
14. genuine Honda bearing set
Lots of cash or credit ( choose your path)

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Header, you have only one. You need more info, the head is good but you should or might wanna switch blocks to a z6, then follow the above list. 300 hp is not gunna be cheap, if you wanna use it every day. Don't cheap out or you will spend the money + time fixing it later. Good luck and get to reading it will serve you better then open ended questions.

·
Registered
94 civic hatch
337 Posts
DO alot of reading, and searching. you will learn alot that way. Psi means nothing, for your 300whp goal. You car can be built cheap, or you can spend a shit ton money on top of the line stuff. but yeah post in noob sec.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts