Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starts wen u floor it half way and it will start and rev 1,500 to 2,000 almost like a bad IACV would...now if i release the gas it will live for a couple of second were it fights to stay alive at 500 rpm and die... The engine will not accept any type of throttle response... my car will not rev higher then 2,000 and its not responding to any throttle at all..So i have a CEL and i know i would i have a couple of sensors d/c )(V-tec Solenoid , Purge Solenoid) Also im using a B7 harness on a P28 ECU.ALSO MY TIMING IS NOT SET I HAVENT DONE MY TIMING IS THIS A BIG PROBLEM TO MY CAR NOT STAYIN ON WITHOUT GAS ?

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
your timing probably has something to do with it not wanting to run and not being responsive at all.. id set the timing and fix whatever your cel's are... then go from there..
and just out of curiousity why are you asking for makku to help? lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well basically I followed his write up as a guide for the manifold area But i didnt connect or switch over some of things such as the Intake Tempature sensor and the Purge control solenoid are not on from my old engine or connected see below...Ok can someone link me to a good DIY For Timing. Also a link for how to get all the CEL Codes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts