Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if any dsm injectors fit a 00 d16y8 motor or any injectors that would fit for little money around 370cc? also what is a good fuel pressure regulator to go with, rising rate, boost dependent? and anyone selling a Apexi Vafc? let me know, thanks Mach 5 Racing

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
..yes, you just need either 4 10w 10ohm inline resistors, or an OBD0 resistor box, and to dremel out the intake manifold seals.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is better to get 4 10w 10ohm inline resistors, or an OBD0 resistor box, and where do i find either? also how do i dremel out the intake manifold seals? do you know of a site that tells how or shows pics how to? also which dsm injectors are a good choice?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i think the tech projects on Homemadeturbo.com has a write-up. you can get the resistors from radio shack, and you dremel out the seals with a dremel...the thing is that the overall amount the injector sticks into the intake should be the same as stock, so you may need seals with a different height. use 450 dsm injectors (from manual turbo cars of both generations, but i think the 2nd gen autos may have 450s too, im just not positive)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts