Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
currently disassembling for head removal. whn i took spark plugs off thy were drenched with oil. just bought the thing for a grand and the guy said its leaking water but i cant find the leak,blah blah blah ,it needs a water pump. well i talk him down knowing its not a water pump issue drove the car around the block into town prob a good 15 miles or so didnt move tem gauge so i bought it took it to my shop and started the teardown for a head gasket. my question is should i change the head,i can get onefor about 100$ down the road. and how would i get it back in timing . top dead center ??? only way i know since i have no knowledge on timing i needed to sign up and ask. thanks

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,099 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no but hurtting over doing ur home work just someone acting dickerish get some pussy brah and chill

·
4,099 Posts
lulz, not talking to you noob. I spoon fed you, now go about your business

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmao urtoo cute. hey but on a real note dude tightened the fuking spark plus supper tight got almoff the off besides one it broke never saw a spark plug come apart like that like the threds are still in the head but the plug came threw the threds idk how ima get the fuking thing out .

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
If you dont know how to time the motor, I suggest not acting like a bitch when someone posts a link to how you can time your motor.

If the threads got damaged, that means some fucking retard cranked the plugs way too tight.

I suggest reading and researching before a useless thread like this is created.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
How is this a DIY? Fucking polluting our airwaves with your harsh vibes....

:shoot:

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,026 Posts
If you dont know how to time the motor, I suggest not acting like a bitch when someone posts a link to how you can time your motor.

If the threads got damaged, that means some fucking retard cranked the plugs way too tight.

I suggest reading and researching before a useless thread like this is created.
:bandito:

·
4,099 Posts
yes. your value is worthless. you lack value here. good day sir

you obviously don't know what youre doing. take it to someone who does, and save everybody the headache

1 - 12 of 12 Posts