Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,857 Posts
the y7 has vtec-x and is the only one to have it. it is the best form of v-tec because it uses the exhaust valves as secondary intake valves on the intake stroke. there is no better d-series vtec head than the d16y7.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my bad i spelld it wrong its been a long week. ok how bout another question is the D16y7 higher compression than the y8?

· Registered
'02 Civic LX Coupe
652 Posts
:bong:Me and my Baby

This could be your problem.
HAHA that's very possible observation^^^. Both of these questions are extremely general thus easy to find anywhere on the internet, whether it be here or some other site.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i could look it up or i could ask you guys and have a convo about it. and get my posts at the same time.

· Registered
626 Posts
or u could stop wasting ppls time and search and then ppl will acually like u on this forum

· Registered
00 civic
592 Posts
well i could look it up or i could ask you guys and have a convo about it. and get my posts at the same time.

So your sayin your just trying to get to the classifieds????:tool:

· www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,857 Posts
yeah you will get a better response posting pics of your car to get your post count up than you will by asking easily answered questions.

the number 1 rule around here seems to be.....SEARCH FIRST

· Registered
23 Posts
A d16y7 is vtak and is way faster than a b-series, so put on a loud muffler, hit the track and get ready to rape the vettes.

· Registered
see above
5,625 Posts
the y7 has vtec-x and is the only one to have it. it is the best form of v-tec because it uses the exhaust valves as secondary intake valves on the intake stroke. there is no better d-series vtec head than the d16y7.
i almost lost all the respect your were building i had for you =P. then i realized it was joke. a very dry and serious joke. at least i hope..

· www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,857 Posts
i almost lost all the respect your were building i had for you =P. then i realized it was joke. a very dry and serious joke. at least i hope..
you should meet me in person.....even my wife has a hard time telling if i'm kidding or not sometimes :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.