Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not sure but is a D16y7 non Vetc?

·
Registered
00 civic
371 Posts
I am not sure, do you know how to search?

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
the y7 has vtec-x and is the only one to have it. it is the best form of v-tec because it uses the exhaust valves as secondary intake valves on the intake stroke. there is no better d-series vtec head than the d16y7.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my bad i spelld it wrong its been a long week. ok how bout another question is the D16y7 higher compression than the y8?

·
Registered
00 civic
371 Posts
:bong:Me and my Baby

This could be your problem.

·
Registered
'02 Civic LX Coupe
609 Posts
:bong:Me and my Baby

This could be your problem.
HAHA that's very possible observation^^^. Both of these questions are extremely general thus easy to find anywhere on the internet, whether it be here or some other site.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i could look it up or i could ask you guys and have a convo about it. and get my posts at the same time.

·
Registered
605 Posts
or u could stop wasting ppls time and search and then ppl will acually like u on this forum

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you dont have to answer back if its wastin your time dont reply. saves time.

·
Registered
00 civic
371 Posts
well i could look it up or i could ask you guys and have a convo about it. and get my posts at the same time.

So your sayin your just trying to get to the classifieds????:tool:

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
yeah you will get a better response posting pics of your car to get your post count up than you will by asking easily answered questions.

the number 1 rule around here seems to be.....SEARCH FIRST

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
naw im not tryin to get to the classifieds. im just tryin to build a single cam

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
so wait you arent post whoring, but here you clearly say you are?? i was about to answer you seriously, but you... arent very bright...

·
Registered
284 Posts
dude, you can even wikipedia d series shit now.

SEARCH.

·
Registered
19 Posts
A d16y7 is vtak and is way faster than a b-series, so put on a loud muffler, hit the track and get ready to rape the vettes.

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
the y7 has vtec-x and is the only one to have it. it is the best form of v-tec because it uses the exhaust valves as secondary intake valves on the intake stroke. there is no better d-series vtec head than the d16y7.
i almost lost all the respect your were building i had for you =P. then i realized it was joke. a very dry and serious joke. at least i hope..

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
i almost lost all the respect your were building i had for you =P. then i realized it was joke. a very dry and serious joke. at least i hope..
you should meet me in person.....even my wife has a hard time telling if i'm kidding or not sometimes :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts