Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just want to know if it is possible to make 300hp on stock d16y7 sleeve. im planning to build a d16y7 block w/ y8 head. im gonna put money and time for the rebuild, not rush. and i want to know if go-autoworks is a good site to buy internals for the block and valvetrain to the y8 head and for anything i need for rebuild. im just a noobie and first time rebuilding d16. any concern please comment. thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
that helps a lot. thank you. since its my first time rebuilding/turbo d16. im gonna make it good. my buddy told me not to buy any engine parts in ebay. and im not gonna toss ebay turbo on my build, not even close. my focus right now is to rebuild the engine first. i know it will take lots of time and money, but im sure its going to be a beast d16 turbo build, and i will start posting photos on my project d16.

·
Registered
My car
65 Posts
Before you begin, do research, research, and more research. Not to be rude, but creating a thread with a question that has been answered time and time again clutters the forum. Search for the question you have next time and I'm sure you're going to find your answer as long as you're thorough.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Before you begin, do research, research, and more research. Not to be rude, but creating a thread with a question that has been answered time and time again clutters the forum. Search for the question you have next time and I'm sure you're going to find your answer as long as you're thorough.
yes, i doing alot of research, research, and more research. and thats why i already have an idea how to rebuild the engine and my mechanic teacher is helping me out. thanks for comment. :)

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Good to see you've got a good starting point but as said already, these threads are all-to-common.

If you need some more clarity on finite questions that aren't so broad and vague, feel free to ask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.