Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ek hatch
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok d16y7 sounds like exhaust is hitting the body / a subaru sound wen revs r below 3000 but isnt there above 3000rpms.burns no oil or coolant, spark plugs look ok a bit of oil but not on the strap or electrode just on bottom of threads.but I flashed A light into each of the sparkplug holes and in cylinder 2 I can see the two intake valves .im assuming theyr stuck or broken spring?? Any knowledge that can shed some light appreciated. ?

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Ok d16y7 sounds like exhaust is hitting the body / a subaru sound wen revs r below 3000 but isnt there above 3000rpms.burns no oil or coolant, spark plugs look ok a bit of oil but not on the strap or electrode just on bottom of threads.but I flashed A light into each of the sparkplug holes and in cylinder 2 I can see the two intake valves .im assuming theyr stuck or broken spring?? Any knowledge that can shed some light appreciated. ?
Lol.
You do know that not all the valves will be close. There is 4 stokes for the motor so your have a cylinder with open valves and another with close. Just depends on the tdc.

And if could be a burnt valve. Which is a valve that isn't sealing because a part is missing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts