Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 Honda civic DX 5 speed. Completely stock other than cold air intake. I plan on doing a budget build and installing a turbo on it. And I plan on spending at most 1200. I need a run down on exactly what I need as far as fuel supply, ecu, ECT.... I already have a fresh block with eagle rods and vitara pistons. I plan on running about 10lbs max. My next purchase will be a y8 intake. And other than what I need for the tuning what kinda of power figures will I most likely be looking at?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,471 Posts
psi means dick

do a search

need more bank

do a search

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
psi means dick

do a search

need more bank

do a search
I wouldn't be asking if I had not already looked. All I need to know is what ecu and supporting modifications I need. Can I use a chipped p28 ecu with a jumper and use chrome for tuning. And the reason I listed my goal boost levels is due to me needing to know what cfm injectors along with a fuel pump and regulator I will need for the 10lbs. Am I leaving anything out ???

·
4,471 Posts
if you searched, you'd have your answer. next!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
People like you are the reason it's hard to find answers because everyone has smart a** answers. If you have the knowledge then just help with my question. If you dont then you have no reason being on my post. Why waist your and my time with a stupid response when you could just answer or leave it alone. Do you have this knowledge or not??

·
4,471 Posts
I does. but you might need to do some reading lol. the true asshole in me wants to tell you to use spell check, but then again, Ill just leave this

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
People like you are the reason it's hard to find answers because everyone has smart a** answers. If you have the knowledge then just help with my question. If you dont then you have no reason being on my post. Why waist your and my time with a stupid response when you could just answer or leave it alone. Do you have this knowledge or not??
This has been covered a billion times.
The question your asking show you havent search at all.
A simply search would of brought up alot of info. Then tbe questions you ask would have been very different.

There is even a stickey on this fourm that covers alot of this info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts