Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
EK hatch
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello and thank you for taking time reading this. Second gear in the above stated transmission will sometimes pop out, i think it's because i have recentley installed the Skunk2 shortshifter,problem 1. Second problem is under heavy acceleration around 3300rpm and 4100rpm it almost feels to me that the car is losing power in what i can only describe as a slipping feeling...? I hope this makes since to whomever can answer me, thank you again for reading and all answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sheasekhatch

*Edit A/C is not running under these conditions, could it be from the A/C compressor cycling on/off? As mentioned it's only in second gear under moderate to heavy acceleration.Thanks, Sheasekhatch

·
Registered
EK hatch
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
okay, found the second gear was only from short shifter and partial operater error as fas as popping in and out. Now this was weird i watched my rpm's in second while i floored it, the rpm's hit 4000 and acctually dropped to about 3600 then started building again, all while i had the pedel pinned to the floor. anyone?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts