Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just getting this one started as you can see, need to finish putting the motor together and then i will be making my own custom turbo manifold (see sig) and running my spearco FMIC from my turbo h22 set-up, i will be running synapse engineering BOV and WG, RC800cc or RC1000cc injectors (peak and hold not saturated), not sure on the turbo but looking for 400whp, probably make my own intake mani as well, Z6 head is at the shop getting springs/retainers/Valves, they removed 6lb worth of alum on the port and polish they did, i need to find a pretty nasty aggressive cam for a turbo set-up, and i already have a P28 with s300 for tuning. need some help on determining which turbo ro run thats going to produce 400whp.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
it's just a basic run down of what my plans are...
that it might be, but its jumbled and hard to read. listing each mod would make thing easier to read. kind of like this:

here is a list from my current build, thoughts:
  • custom turbo manifold (see sig)
  • spearco FMIC
  • synapse engineering BOV and WG
  • RC800cc or RC1000cc injectors (peak and hold not saturated)
  • not sure on the turbo but looking for 400whp
  • probably make my own intake mani as well
  • Z6 head is at the shop getting springs/retainers/Valves
  • need to find a pretty nasty aggressive cam for a turbo set-up
  • P28 with s300
need some help figuring out what turbo to use and which cam i should choose for a 400 whp goal.
sooo, what internals are you going to run?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have the following.
-JE 9.5.1 pistons with optional ceramic coating
-JE rings
-ACL race and journal bearings
-ARP2000 rod bolts (had to shave girdle)
-ARP head studs
-Eagle H beam rods
-golden eagle blockguard

wont let me post pics because i "already posted them elsewhere in the forum" but can be seen here http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99184

1 - 8 of 8 Posts