Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i'm in Thailand with 4drs EG 1600 sohc at first. I swapped D15B vtec cylinder head on it with B16 ECU and with hand made tripple plate clutch.

I just want to know why? I did the thing above and i ran faster than some of the B16. (in technical terms). I'm not trying to rice or brag or bra bra bra bull shi*.

I wanna know if you guys do and experience the same, or any suggestion for my D.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And one more thing, In my town there's a civic call "ES". Its engine is D18y, What if I use this block complie with D15B v-tec head, Do more wiring and things. Will this works?

·
there is a party in my pants and Lindsay Lohan is
732 Posts
hopenui said:
And one more thing, In my town there's a civic call "ES". Its engine is D18y, What if I use this block complie with D15B v-tec head, Do more wiring and things. Will this works?
:shock:
deep in our hearts we all suspected that somewhere, sometime out there, there has been a 1.8L d...

could it be?? the illustrious d18??

and if so, why am i thinking a bunch of us are already thinking about taking a trip to Thailand? :razz:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry guys, made a mistake here, It is D17y, it's in ES body. Then, you don't need to come here.

As i've gone through many topics here, many of D-block beated B-block right?
Why was that? it does not make sense at all? DOHC VS SOHC?

One of my friend he drive D15B vtec and he modifies cam himself by that he reads the article bout v-tec killer camshaft and does that with his D15B cam. Now, he's lost 4 cams already. Is there any tec-killer cam there? So that i'd tell him to better buy than do it himself

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should tell everyone about the honda jazz, 1.5 l 7 speed tiptronic, thats right a 7 speed tranny, What I would do with 7 gears. Why cant they make that here. Wonder if it'll bolt up to a d16z, maybe I'll have to pick one up the next time Im over there.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok..I've found 1.8 block already. It's existed here in Thailand! but didn't know it'd fit with D15 head.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts