Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are runing the t3/t4 turbo ,fmic ,full exhaust ,xs bov on a 88 crx,we have afc and will also run urbadata...we have 8.5:1 pistons,eagle h beam rods ,450cc injectors along with compleate rebuild new clutch...ext....so what all will be needed to run 13-15psi reliabley we will be tuning on a wideband , what i'm asking is with urbadata and an afc will we be able to tune 15psi reliably or will we need more?and if we need more what should we get?i don't think 15psi is to much but let me know we will start at 7psi and work are way up..like i said we will be on a wideband i was just wondering if there is any thing i'm over lookiing that we should order ..thanks

O

·
0 Posts
Yuo do not need the AFc with uberdata. That is a complete standalone tuning chip.

your compression is VERY lot but that's your decision I'd have gone with 9 or 9.5:1

uberdata will be fine to run daily and it needs to be professionally tuned. 13-15psi should be fine on performacne internals. you will need again to ensure it is 100% properly tuned. you need an adjustable fuel pressure regulator (set to 42-44psi) and a better than stock fuel pump. the walbro pumps are perfect for this kind of setup. if you have foreiged internals and good rods you should be able to hit into the 17psi ranges safely and make 275+ wheel power as a daily driver.
the stock trany is the question as to how long it will hold that power. if you can save for a quaife and have that installed, that should solve your trany issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts