Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
'93 / '95 Del Sol Si - '95 DX Coupe - '98 Civic Hatch - '00 Accord EX F23 Manual
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for aftermarket springs / retainers / cams for
D16A6 project that I want to finished before I die.
Seriously. I'm going to wake up old and depressed that this never
got done.

Hah.

Anyone? Anyone?

·
Registered
'93 / '95 Del Sol Si - '95 DX Coupe - '98 Civic Hatch - '00 Accord EX F23 Manual
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude..I ordered a cam right before this. Still waiting! I may be interested in the cam still and/or the springs / retainers. See my post in the Party n BS section about what is happening. If you still have it, hit me up.

The cam I ordered should have been in the car and it should have been tuned a long time ago.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,743 Posts
Dude..I ordered a cam right before this. Still waiting! I may be interested in the cam still and/or the springs / retainers. See my post in the Party n BS section about what is happening. If you still have it, hit me up.

The cam I ordered should have been in the car and it should have been tuned a long time ago.
do it and I'm gonna drive to Detroit and wack you
Newb, one post, and you think he's not a scammer?

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do it and I'm gonna drive to Detroit and wack you
Newb, one post, and you think he's not a scammer?
Oh, I saw that after I replied. I'd wack myself.

Good lookin' out...even with threats of mafioso style murder. :D

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,743 Posts
The current Canadian forum owners are having issues with attacks and scammers. AG Jeff (forum mod) is a good guy though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fellas I ain't scamming, but I'll be straight up with you: I joined this forum to sell shit. I picked up a bunch of D16 parts from my friend after he blew up his turbo and I need to get rid of them. I'll have pictures in a minute, cam and springs, etc are still in the head.

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
1,697 Posts
I personally got scammed by a dude with 2 posts on here. Was my own damn fault, never again. He had pics, sales receipts, tracking info, PayPal business account and everything. I'll be the first to say I hope you never sell anything on here until you reach the post minimum. This place is for contributing members first, sales second. Its not Craigslist or eBay.

I'm pretty sure saying you created an account just to sell stuff is grounds for being banned? Slo, am I just talking out my ass? If so I apologize.

This site used to have a post minimum before allowing sales. Is that not required anymore? I just dont want anyone on here getting fucked anymore.

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,989 Posts
I personally got scammed by a dude with 2 posts on here. Was my own damn fault, never again. He had pics, sales receipts, tracking info, PayPal business account and everything. I'll be the first to say I hope you never sell anything on here until you reach the post minimum. This place is for contributing members first, sales second. Its not Craigslist or eBay.

I'm pretty sure saying you created an account just to sell stuff is grounds for being banned? Slo, am I just talking out my ass? If so I apologize.

This site used to have a post minimum before allowing sales. Is that not required anymore? I just dont want anyone on here getting fucked anymore.

Better yet dudes should have to have a build thread and the post minimum before even thinking about posting 4sale.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,289 Posts

you wouldn't be outright banned, you would just have to wait that much longer before you had access to the classifieds. used to be 65 LEGIT posts and a 90 day member.
whenever d-so wants to fix this place to where we can police it and its not like facebook marketplace, then we can worry about that shit.
until they go back to the way it was, then you just have to do your due diligence.

lets do it this way, if youre going to sell something or buy something from somebody, have them take a photo of the part with a specific thing going on in the same frame.

ie: send me a pic of the cam, with you doing the shocker. (2itp1its) or pic of the xxxxx with a blue hat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts