Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The item up for sale is the rebuilt engine and its transmission from a 91 CRX Si.

This came out of a running CRX and was only removed to do a B16A swap.

The motor was rebuilt by the previous owner and has about 50K miles or so. It has good compression and does not burn oil.

It also comes with a fairly new alternator.

The transmission is still in great shape with no grinds.

I believe I have a pair of axles in good shape which are also included with this swap.

No wire harness or ECU is included.

I'm asking $450 OBO for the entire setup. Pickup is definitely preferred. I'll drive and meet anyone up to 2 hours in any direction from where I live. I won't deliver though. It needs to be a 50/50 deal. Just mapquest me, my zip is 62896.

PM for any more details.
My msn is [email protected] I'm online most evenings.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
West Frankfort, Il Is What I Get Whe Looking Up His Zip....................

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll give u a bump:

Also if you have someone interested in the motor and the trans seperate.... get the money from both and let em come n get it. Then you'd have the whole deal gone :TU:
True, however, the guy who wants the trans is in Chicago and the guy who wants the motor is in West Virginia... the chicago guy would easily be able to meet me... the west virginia guy would have quite a drive

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
Damn good price!

I'd buy it but my CRX Si has 63,005 orignal miles :)

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
True, however, the guy who wants the trans is in Chicago and the guy who wants the motor is in West Virginia... the chicago guy would easily be able to meet me... the west virginia guy would have quite a drive
I like this idea yet i know ur not down for this is up too u cause i came across another local DEAL man but like i said i keep everyone updated without me backing out (BUMP!!!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.