Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the head is a stock y8 soon to be built to but i need the car to be done to get to work=( to get the money...so htat has to wait...ill have more pics tommrow cause im droopin it in.......

·
Registered
23 Posts
whats it being installed in,and what have you done to the motor??thinking of rebuilding a d16a6,wanting to know my options

·
Registered
106 Posts
can any one get me used pm7 or new pm7 pistons ???damn they r not available in pakistan...these will be going in my d16z6 block

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im usein pm7 piston for the high comp with the y8 head..... i drooped it in today into my 95 coupe dx ......now i gotta brand new 6 puck clutch and when i put it in gear its like the pressure plate is not engaging...i blead it about 5 times and still nothing....and the idle is going up and down from 1000-1500 rpm...anybody now the problem answer me asap.......but she starts rite up wit no problem sounds good fluids are good temp is good but the clutch is waked............helpppppp thank you

·
Registered
23 Posts
any idea what kind of hp you'll get outta this setup?picked up an engine for 40 bucks(d16a6) and want to replace my burning d15b7,,any problems with the swap?thx sc

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
well i'm doin the same kind-a-build up, in sense w/a full race head w/an aggressive pnp, stage 3 cam and all the icing. a basic build like w/a better cam can yeild 145-170 hp/whp. i can't remember which one. i was told with how aggressive i'm going w/itbs i should see around 200whp allmotor, give or take several whp ponies.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
do you mean its not reving when you push the throttle?

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
not it revs it just takes to long...like it has no power......
why dont you go drive the car?

take it around the block dont mash on it yet your rings are not seated yet. is the car smoking

1 - 20 of 22 Posts