Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a place that still sell's them ( new of course ) because i was looking on ebay and found a store from Puerto Rico selling a rebuild kit for that motor. I tried contacting them a few times thru ebay but they never answered me,as far as i know it's a part that's not being made any longer but i'm hoping i'm wrong. thanx :TU:

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
not dealership. oem replacement aftermarket.

rockauto.com should stock many parts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for me it's to the point that if i don't find a place that sell's new ones i just might ditch the d-series and go bigger....i don't want to do that,it's like starting over.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i found this online,does anyone know anything about it? Homemadeturbo > Hybrid/Tech ... There is a rumor on the internet saying that people are using a d16a6/d16z6 oil pump ...

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Damn transzex, I was hoping rock had it covered.

Is there no ebay listings? Ive come across a few discontinued parts that still sell on ebay, probably due to warehouse clearing.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Acura discontinued them several years ago.

There are two different A1 pumps so unlikely an OE company will make a pump.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got a friend who used to run a boosted a1 honestly 10 years ago. i think it was around 300hp and going 12s at the track. i know he used to be on here but that was many years ago.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've also read people are using the z6 oil pumps, few threads on the zcr. I too would be interested to see what can be fitted as over here in the UK there is little to no back up now Honda have discontinued everything up to the early 90's.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts